Join the Corridor Nine Chamber's Networking Group for Women. "Business Forward Females" (BFF) is co-chaired by Corridor Nine members Pam Stevens, Attorney with Seder & Chandler and Denise Kapulka, Sales Manager for Knight's Airport Limousine.
The mission of this group is to encourage, support, educate and promote business women in the Corridor Nine region. Business Forward Females welcome businesswomen from all professional levels and backgrounds to come together to share ideas and learn about relevant topics.
All meetings include an opportunity for networking and a guest speaker. Every second Tuesday of the month, September - June, these meetings are held over lunch at the Marlborough Courtyard. All meetings are open to Corridor Nine members and there is no fee to join the group; however, there is a charge to attend the luncheon meetings. There is a non member fee for women interested in attending the meetings.
For a current list of meeting dates, visit the chamber's event listing . For questions about "Business Forward Females", contact the Corridor Nine Chamber office at 508-836-4444.
Female Focused Marketing:
Sponsorship Opportunities Available:
- Dessert Sponsor ($150) - Sponsor the dessers provided at the event and receive the following benefits:
- Company name is noted on the BFF event page
- Your company name will appear on the invitation emailed to BFF contact list (800+ contacts - invitation is sent a minimum of 3 times prior to the event)
- Signage with your company name will be on display at the center of EACH table
- Sponsor recognition from the podium during the event by the BFF Leadership
- Exhibitor ($50) - Exhibitor space is available to 2 non-competing business members per lunch meeting. No booth sharing is allowed. The exhibitor fee applicable at December event is $100. Benefits include: