Corridor Nine Area Chamber of Commerce
Spring New Member Campaign 2012
BRING A GUEST CAMPAIGN
EVENTS TO BRING A GUEST
|April 26||Speed Networking Breakfast
Doubletree Hotel, Westborough, 7:15-9:00 am (VIP Session will be held)
|May 4||Chamber Overview
Courtyard by Marriott, Marlborough, 7:15-9:30 am (VIP Session will be held)
|May 17||Special Networking & Business Awards Celebration
Cyprian Keyes Golf Club, Boylston, 7:15-9:00 am (VIP Session will be held)
|June 27||Joint Business After Hours with Worcester Chamber |
Beechwood Hotel, Worcester, 5:00-7:30 pm (NO VIP Session will be held)
RULES FOR BRINGING A GUEST
- Member will bring prospective new members to the events identified during the campaign schedule. Prospects will attend events for free. Member is to preregister for themselves and their guest(s) with Corridor Nine prior to the event. Contact Jane Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Chamber office at 508-836-4444.
- Prospective members can only attend two events as a guest. (Note: Corridor Nine keeps track of all guests from past events. If a guest is identified as a past attendee, they will not be allowed to attend as a free guest again. Member will be responsible for contacting their guest to explain the policy.)
- Member will escort prospective members to the VIP sessions that are scheduled to assist in turning a prospect into a new member. VIP sessions are held during the event and last no longer than 15 minutes. It is a great opportunity to have questions answered and to learn more about why the Chamber is good for your business.
BRING A GUEST REWARD
- For each prospective member that you get to attend a Corridor Nine event during the campaign, your name will be entered into drawing for a chance to win fabulous prizes (i.e. gift certificates to local restaurants, wine, etc.)
- One prize reward will be given away at event (excluding Joint Business After Hours)
CLOSE THE DEAL REWARD
- For each prospective member that joins as a new member during the campaign, your name will be entered into drawing for a chance to win one of our 3 Grand Prizes.
- Better your odds of winning the prize by the amount of dues paid by new member.
|$335-$399||1 Chance into Drawing|
|$400-$499||2 Chances into Drawing|
|$500-$999||5 Chances into Drawing|
|$1,000+||10 Chances into Drawing|
- Any new member that joins Corridor Nine from February 15 to June 29, 2012 will count as part of the membership campaign.
- There are no limits to the number of new members you can recruit. The number of applications received increases your odds of winning a grand prize.
- The drawing for the grand prizes will be held following the completion of the campaign and winners will be notified by Corridor Nine no later than July 13, 2012.