How to Improve Your People, Processes, and Performance Through
Guest Speaker: Jim Desrosiers, GROWTHco
What are companies doing today to maximize the productivity and results of employees? They aren't simply 'busy', they are 'productive', and are completely committed to a Culture of Excellence. Unlock the potential of your employees by developing their personal and professional skills. Empower them to uncover the opportunities that exist to increase sales, increase services, increase revenue, and decrease expenses. And improve internal processes and procedures to maximize the return-on-investment of your existing assets. And did you know the Commonwealth of Massachusetts will even help pay a large part of the cost to make these improvements?
The Massachusetts Workforce Training Fund has grant money available to help businesses to train and enhance their employees' skills and introduce new tools and techniques to improve quality, productivity, cost, and customer satisfaction to impact your bottom line.
During the session, you will learn:
- What are companies doing to improve employee and company performance?
- What companies qualify for grants?
- How much money you could receive from the Commonwealth of Massachusetts for training and development.
- The different programs available that pay 50% or more of the training costs (many qualify for 100%).
- What soft skills and leadership/supervisory training courses are available?
- What technical, project management, quality control, and process improvement programs are available?
- Success stories from a wide variety of sectors, including manufacturing, software, engineering, and service industries.
Sample of curriculum: Experience best practices from these courses:
- Personal Productivity: Goal Setting & Time Management
- Effective Communications
- Negotiation Skills
- Leadership & Supervisory Skills
- Sales and Customer Service Excellence