YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Limitations on Use. The Content on this Website is for personal use only and not for commercial exploitation. You may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, rent, lease, loan, sell, sublicense, or create derivative works from the Website or the Content. You may not use any network monitoring or discovery software to determine the Website architecture, or extract information about usage or users. You may not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy the Website or the Content without Provider's prior written permission. You may not modify, reproduce, distribute, display, or transmit for commercial, non-profit or public purposes all or any portion of the Website. Any unauthorized use of the Website or its Content is prohibited.
2. Acceptable Website Use. You may not use the Website to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material (a) in violation of any applicable law or regulation, (b) in a manner that will infringe any intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy, publicity or other rights of others, or (c) in a manner that is harmful, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, hateful or otherwise objectionable. In addition, you will not violate or attempt to violate the security of the Website; you may not spam our member companies; or frame or link to any of the materials or information available from the Website, without permission.
3. Use of Material. The contents of this Website, such as the "look" and "feel" of the Website, text, graphics, images, logos, button icons, software, html code and other material (collectively, "Material"), are protected under copyright, trademark and other laws. All Material is the property of the Provider or its content suppliers or members. You may not sell or otherwise modify the Material or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the Material in any way for any public or commercial purpose. The use of the Material on any other Website or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited.
4. Links. If you wish to provide links to the Website, you should forward your request to Provider at firstname.lastname@example.org and Provider will notify you if permission is granted, and if so, the terms and conditions of the permission.
The Website contains links to third party websites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by the Provider of the contents on such third-party websites. Provider is not responsible for the content of linked third-party websites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third party websites.
5. No Solicitation. In no event may any person or entity solicit any users or member companies with data retrieved from this Website.
6. Errors and Corrections. Provider does not represent or warrant that the Website will be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected. Provider does not warrant or represent that the information available on or through the Website will be correct, accurate, timely, or otherwise reliable. Provider may make improvements and/or changes to its features, functionality or Content at any time.
7. Third Party Content. Third party content may appear on this Website or may be accessible via links from this Website. Provider is not responsible for and assumes no liability for any mistakes, misstatements, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehood, obscenity, pornography or profanity in the statements, opinions, representations or any other information contained in any third party content appearing on the Website. You understand that the information and opinions in the third party content is neither endorsed by nor does it necessarily reflect the belief of Provider.
8. DISCLAIMER. THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. PROVIDER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. PROVIDER DICLAIMS ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM, ARISING OU T OF OR ANY WAY RELATED TO (A) ANY ERRORS IN OR OMISSIONS FROM THIS WEBSITE AND THE CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO TECHNICAL INACCURACIES AND TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, (B) ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITES OR CONTENT, (C) THE UNAVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, (D) YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, OR (E) YOUR USE OF ANY EQUIPMENT OR SOFTWARE IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE. PROVIDER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYSí FEES) IN ANY WAY DUE TO, RESULTING FROM, OR ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT.